Thursday, September 24, 2009

Working On the Windows

I thought putting the plastic film over my windows would be quick and easy.
That's what I get for thinking.
After 6 hours I have gotten 4 windows done. Getting to them is the part that takes so much time.
It involves removing the "valance" and the day/night shades.
So I'll be working on the other 5 tomorrow, and I'll get some pictures to show the process.
But if it helps keep it warm in here this winter, it will be worth it.
The weather is going to be cooling off quickly in the next 4 days. Today the high was 84, by Monday it is only supposed to get up to the low 70's and down into the upper 40's at night.
Time to top off the propane tanks, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or suggestion? I'd like to hear from you. Please submit your comments here.