Saturday, September 19, 2009

All Seasons Rig? NOT!

When I went looking for a travel trailer to fulltime in back in December of 2007, I didn't have a clue what to get.
I lucked out and got a salesman who knows RVs and pointed me in the right direction.
We discussed where I was wanting to move to, and I have no desire to live anywhere north of Tennessee in the winter months.
Mark Gay of Camping World RV Sales in North Charleston, SC knew just the rig for me in the price range I was needing.
He set me up with a Springdale 28 ft 266RELL, and even though it is NOT designed for winter fulltime living, it has so far been great.
I am looking forward to many years of good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or suggestion? I'd like to hear from you. Please submit your comments here.